Traverse Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought it would more appropriate to split Texas up into West, East, North and South Texas. :thumb:

·
Registered
551 Posts
there are 7 posts in all of the "southwest region" something tells me we dont currently need to have just a texas region. :happy:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Tiestosteele said:
there are 7 posts in all of the "southwest region" something tells me we dont currently need to have just a texas region. :happy:
Lame... Make that 8! lol lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
Re: Re: Shouldn't Texas have it's own region?

I would have been in the Texas group but I moved from there in February.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Rocky said:
Sounds like all the folks have moved from Texas.
Texas is the second most populated state in the US behind california with 26,059,203 residents!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Deep south texas here and i love it. It really bothers me when some folks consider San Antonio south tx. Thats just dumb. BTW, Go Spurs Go!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Shouldn't Texas have it's own region?

Rocky said:
My Ex's don't live in Tx.....
Mine does!!! Unfortunately! !!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mine moved to Colorado. I left Texas anyway.

·
Registered
357 Posts
boxerpaw99 said:
Mine moved to Colorado. I left Texas anyway.
BOXER come back.... you can blame it all on me!

lol lol can you hear the tune to ~ Baby Come Back (Player song) ~

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
spent some vacation time in hill country last winter, love to cuz the hills on my harley , its pretty area
then down to south tex, south padre island
not much for riding down that part. mostly if you fish or just want to lay on the beach, wind blows major every day

·
Registered
46 Posts
cam2v33 said:
Just thought it would more appropriate to split Texas up into West, East, North and South Texas. :thumb:
I agree! When I saw that Texas was listed as part of the Southwest group, I was like WTF... Southwest, and not South? I thought everybody knew Texas is part of Dixieland...

Then again, what you said makes even more sense... 1 out of every 12 Americans lives in Texas, and our state is so geographically vast, that it should be divided into fourths in this section...

SIX FLAGS OF TEXAS! (Yes, this is where the name for the amusement park comes from...)

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
driving thru Texas. we came to a rest stop.
it had a monument.
And all the flags represented... with a little info on the history of....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts