Traverse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Re: Re: Shark fin antenna??

I don't think that one is onstar capable. The G-series one I got through stubbyantenna.com works well though. Not a shark fin type, but a lot shorter than stock....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
It looks like you can order one for a 2007-2009 Saturn Outlook, so I guess there is a possibility that this could work. I'm sure if someone contacted them, they could find out quickly.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I don't see why if it worked for ANY GM vehicle, why it wouldn't work for all of them, if they had OnStar capabilty, and XM radio. I seriously doubt they would put a different connector on the antenna itself across different models of the GM vehicle. Of course, like suggested, a call could probably weed out any skepticism quickly.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought one a few years ago for my Prius. It had the same stick antenna and I got one body color. I think the AM reception has definitely suffered with the shark fin as opposed to the stick. My Prius has a separate antenna for the satellite so I can't comment.

Interesting, after riding in my Traverse, my daughter and son in law just purchased a 2011 Acadia Denali with everything.

Vetmann
2010 Traveler's Ed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts