Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i should have pix of the cyber grey traverse ltz soon. still waiting on window tinting, hid's, int/ext led's, grille and upgraded matts. not much for mod'n on these rides yet, so i figured that i'll share some updates with my other ride.
here's a few latest pix of my charger srt. i just had flat black vinyl put on my roof. it's temporary, next spring the carbon fiber roof goes on, along with some other custom cf parts. i hope you enjoy. i'll throw in some engine bay pix as well.

here's a pic of my custom 3pc spoiler i made, with carbon fiber weave look tint on my tail lights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow, I usually am not a fan of spoilers at all, but that one is super clean and fits great with the car. Those wheels are also incredible on the car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
navy-trav said:
Wow, I usually am not a fan of spoilers at all, but that one is super clean and fits great with the car. Those wheels are also incredible on the car.
thanks bro! she is never dirty. you could always eat off the engine. as far as the decklid/tail spoiler, i made the tail light pcs from rksport 3pc spoiler. originally the tail light pcs stuck out of the side of the tails 1/2". so i cut them, bonded, filled epoxy/resin, smoothed and painted. i'm not a fan of spoilers either, but i do like spoilers that look molded. also, the wheels are my brand, not a retailer and not looking to sell anymore, but i will be making a stag set of 22's for the traverse. you'll see them on next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts