Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
This was my first complaint when the 2018 came on the market. The seats are narrower and deep buckets compared to the gen1 . First generation had the seat much wider and less deeper. I find the deeper bucket not confortable because you feel tighter. I has similar seats in my Laredo before and even if I have a slim body they were not the best specially on a long distance trip.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was my first complaint when the 2018 came on the market. The seats are narrower and deep buckets compared to the gen1 . First generation had the seat much wider and less deeper. I find the deeper bucket not confortable because you feel tighter. I has similar seats in my Laredo before and even if I have a slim body they were not the best specially on a long distance trip.
They didn’t seem to bad on the one I test drove. Now that I have one they are terrible to the point where I don’t even want to drive it and considering trading it in cause I’m in pain every time I drive it.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Big difference in support padding between the cloth and the upscale leather. Can't say I have a slim body, but I must have the perfect size a$$ because they don't bother me.......seats are firm and I love the way they blow cool air on my back and up my butt! Certainly not as roomy as a Silverado, but you won't pitch in a sharp turn either.

Read in one post that the driver's seat was narrower than the passenger seat........Readings might be different on the planet Mars, but, on Earth I measured mine using a stick with lines and when measured across the first pleat back from the front, discovered the edges of bolster are exactly 20" on both seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts