So let me start off, I don’t know anything about vehicles other than changing a tire, and driving them. But a while back (about 4 months ago) my vehicle was overheating and a friend of mine changed my temp sensor. I didn’t have any coolant at the time so I put water in the plastic piece to the left that’s labeled dex-cool. And just a few days ago it started running hot again. When I turn off the vehicle it sounds like fans are still spinning. And I can’t drive very far before it says the engine is overheating. When I checked the water in that dex cool piece it was almost completely empty. I added more water and went to autozone to get dex cool. I haven’t put that in yet because there’s still water in it now. Any way someone may know just based in this information?