Traverse Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just brought home a CPO 2020 Traverse LT. one thing it doesn’t have is the memory seats which is the only thing we wish it had. Other than that we are extremely happy. That being said… has anyone added the module and trim/ buttons to the door? I’m not really concerned with any other functions other than the memory seats but if adding the module unlocks all the others I’m cool. I know a lot of manufacturers run the wires for it but just don’t install the modules. Does anyone know if I could do this? Some cars like my ford Taurus SHO need you to go into the computer with a program called Forscan to unlock the feature. Just a thought that crossed my mind. Any help will be appreciated.

· Registered
4,256 Posts
I'd say 95% chance the wiring is there. If you can find a switch and a module, you're probably home free UNLESS it requires a BCM re-program.

GM is getting smarter about making things run through the BCM and requiring a program to make them function. Car companies are already pursing putting this stuff in the car, then charging you a subscription fee to make it work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts