Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an LTZ and am curious if I can remove the rear console myself. If so any directions????

·
Registered
201 Posts
I would suspect there will be wholes in the carpeting along with wires. I do not know any more than that, sorry.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Im not sure anyone has done this before, you may be the guinea pig. Can I ask why you dont want it there? Access to the thrid row I imagine? I too have the console, but I like it as I dont have many thrid row passengers. You could sell it I'm sure. But like Dan said you may have a carpet issue. Sorry I couldnt help...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Selling it my be tough as only vehicles with the center console are lacking the armrest in the middle rows, and they do interfere with the console, also if removed they leave holes in the seat sides.

·
Registered
551 Posts
danthechevyman said:
Selling it my be tough as only vehicles with the center console are lacking the armrest in the middle rows, and they do interfere with the console, also if removed they leave holes in the seat sides.
See I never thought of that. Guess that is why I am not Tiestothechevyman :happy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts