Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the dvd player and rear seat audio in my 2LT. I installed sirius backseat tv and used the rear auxilary inputs to feed audio and video to the RSA and screen. The headphones work perfectly, and if I turn on the RSA and select "AUX INPUT" the sirius tv plays through the rear speakers (independent of the front, which can be tuned to XM or anything else), which is perfect. But how do I control the volume to the rear with the RSA? The two knobs control volume to the wired headphones I know, but I can't figure out a way to turn up the volume to the rear speakers when rear aux is selected on the RSA. I checked the owners manual and everything talks about how to control the headphones.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
If the radio volume button is turned up, do both the front and back speakers increase in volume? Or will your front speakers become loud while the rears stay the same volume?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I turn up the front radio volume using the knob on the radio, it turns up the front speakers and the rears stay the same so it just drowns out the rear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts