Traverse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This board is for posting feedback, questions or problems about traverseforum.com - this website, not your Traverse. That's what the rest of the boards are for. :) If you are having issues using the forum or question about something related to this website, please post those threads here.

Thanks,
admin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Posting & Reply on forum

J have had much difficulty with forum this go around. I first signed up in 2013 with no problems.

Now can neither post a new topic or reply to a existing post.

Why? fawntrail (user name) e-mail [email protected]

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
I cannot find button to post to new topic. I signed in Ok but cannot post nor can I see posting icons. This is totally frustrating.
Please advise as to what I need to do to post on this forum.
thanks

fawntrai [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,424 Posts
Ive encountered several post like that.
where there is no post button.
Almost like someone has locked it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,880 Posts
I have several pages of sent and received messages.

As an example, the words "5 pages" are displayed at the bottom of messages sent.

I do not see any way to review the earlier pages ....... no arrows to click on to show previous pages.

How is it done ?

Thanks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
343 Posts
bobg1951chevy said:
I have several pages of sent and received messages.

As an example, the words "5 pages" are displayed at the bottom of messages sent.

I do not see any way to review the earlier pages ....... no arrows to click on to show previous pages.

How is it done ?

Thanks.
Just click on either page 2 or others as noted at the bottom left corner of your message page.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,880 Posts
Sailfish said:
Just click on either page 2 or others as noted at the bottom left corner of your message page.
That is the concern. Only the current page is shown, nothing else.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
343 Posts
bobg1951chevy said:
That is the concern. Only the current page is shown, nothing else.
You have to really look for the other page numbers. They are not as bold as page 1 is but they are there on my messages screen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,880 Posts
Sailfish said:
You have to really look for the other page numbers. They are not as bold as page 1 is but they are there on my messages screen.
Sailfish, thank you for insisting that they are there.

I reset the angle on my laptop screen, and now I can see the somewhat muted numbers. Thank you !
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
343 Posts
No problem. Happy that I could help out.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top