Traverse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning, my radio started changing stations all by itself. I have all 36 of the "favorites" programmed in, and it would change from one programmed station down to the next lower one (so for example, from F5 to F4, or from F20 to F19). The first time it did this, I thought maybe I accidentally hit the "down" button located on the steering wheel. A few minutes later, though, it did the same thing, and this time I only had my left hand on the steering wheel and was drinking a coffee with my right hand, so there is no way I could have accidentally hit the button. It then did it a third time right before I pulled into the parking lot at my work. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any quick fixes?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sounds like one of the buttons on your steering wheel may have gone bad. If under warranty, point it out to your dealer to have them replace the button module.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
If you hit and hold that button or the seek button it it goes into scan mode and travels through all the channels.

OR you have a sticky button.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem today. The radio kept changing to different stations some programed some not programed. When I tried to use the buttons on the steering wheel or on the display neither responded. It wouldn't stop. I then connected my phone through bluetooth and played music this way and when I went back to the radio it seemed fine.

I checked all the buttons and everything seemed fine. Any ideas?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts