Discussion Starter #1
I hope this works.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Spade said:
Purple Traverse. I hope this works.
Actually, I think that's the "Dark Cherry" one, right?
I thought from the website photos it would be my favorite color, but was very disappointed seeing it on the lot.
Shame, it coulda been a contender. lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Duayned,

The dark cherry was our fav but when we went to buy they only had the silver and black so we bought the black and love it. Need to wash it again, but it does not show the dirt that bad due to the metallic that is in the paint. But it looks good.

·
Registered
161 Posts
totally agree with you there, pal -- love that black metallic!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah I was a bit disappointed in that color in person as well. I really liked the similar color on the Mazda CX-7, so I had high hopes for it. I can't even quite put my finger on what is different with it...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thought I would chime in too... my wife loved the Dark Crimson Metallic on the Acadia last fall when she saw it on a bright fall day. We were all set to buy the Dark Cherry once we were told it was Dark Crimson renamed for the Chevy brand but it was displayed indoors and did not look at all like what she remembered it. Ouch. We went the silver route only becuase I will drive this into the ground and thought it would look cleaner longer. Not necessarily the most exciting color for sure. Wife wanted gray or brown but none within 100 miles during the time we were looking. For some reason (tinted windows?), I personally was not overwhelmed with any of the darker colors on this vehicle (to where I had to have one color over another). Seemed the dealer was stocking the silvers/greens/whites etc as well. What was weird was that I loved the dark colors on the Acadia. The salesman thinks it was the trim packages and vehicle shapes that gave me issues. Wife is worried there are too many silvers out there... oh well. I told her she can pinstripe the heck out of it if she wants.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts