Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this on the order guide--- was just updated...

so if you want an LT with 20's, dual exhaust, and projectors--- order the package with code PCH........ the bad part is that it only comes in 3 colors.....black granite metallic, red jewel tintcoat, and the new steel green metallic.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
theres also a new package... dealer installed..... which is simply the addition of chrome sidesteps and the hardware necessarry for roof rack...

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Steel green? That's a new color? Anyone seen it yet? wonder how close to the silver moss, or silver green (Enclave, Acadia).

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This color was added 2.22.10.
And it appears its ONLY available with the special package for the LT1 and LT2.
so it will not be available with the 1LS or LTZ package.

It is also shows as and EXTRA charge paint.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
So hopefully this means that the 2010's are back in production. Went to the dealer today, but they didn't have a VIN number for me. They told me last time, that it was scheduled to be built the first week of March. I guess I have to be patience.

·
Registered
407 Posts
rbarrios said:
This color was added 2.22.10.
And it appears its ONLY available with the special package for the LT1 and LT2.
so it will not be available with the 1LS or LTZ package.

It is also shows as and EXTRA charge paint.
Well, I found the package on the "build your own" on the Chevy website. However, it shows the green as tintcoat steel green, but is mentioned on the package info, but not in the color choices at the top. You can pick the tintcoat steel green in the package when adding it, but then it doesn't show in the summary. The cost for the option is $995...wonder if that includes the extra cost paint. Just curious, I'm not getting another car....but kind of interested about the new color that replaces the silver moss/silver green, that's all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts