Traverse Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - I bought a 2010 LTZ with rear entertainment. Got the truck from a BMW dealer who didn't really know anything about it. He gave me 3 remotes for the DVD since he didn't know which is the correct one. None of them work, but one of them is a GE universal remote - just wondering if anybody know the procedure for syncing a universal remote to the system. Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did you get this figured out?

-CM

·
Registered
64 Posts
CETA4ZNG said:
Hi all - I bought a 2010 LTZ with rear entertainment. Got the truck from a BMW dealer who didn't really know anything about it. He gave me 3 remotes for the DVD since he didn't know which is the correct one. None of them work, but one of them is a GE universal remote - just wondering if anybody know the procedure for syncing a universal remote to the system. Thanks.
I don't know if a universal remote can be programmed for this.
You can get one for $12.89 from gmpartsdirect.com

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?singlepart=1&AddPartNumber=19132011&partnumber=19132011

Or you can probably get one from any GM dealer for $20.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not to revive an old topic, but ran into this myself and this was one of two forum posts on here that came up, neither with a definitive answer. We bought a Traverse from Carmax and they had dropped a universal remote in the glovebox. Didn't really think I would care until I found out there was no way to use the rear aux inputs without the remote. I was able to program it as a Panasonic DVD player and get basic DVD functionality (play, pause, navigate the menu). It doesn't have an aux button, but I found that if I don't have a DVD in the system and I turn the screen off and on with the power button of the remote it will come up to the aux input. So perhaps not perfect, but workable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trying to replace the factory Furrion remotes with a universal remote to hopefully have only one remote. rca universal remote codes Anyone know the code numbers ?
I've got the 39" Furrion TV to pair but can not get the audio/DVD player to pair.
I'm using a basic 4 device universal remote that can also work with Roku streaming stick.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts