Traverse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so a few weeks ago I started the post about the drivers window. It was fixed yes. But after we picked up the car, half a tank of gas was gone and 140 miles was added to the Odo!!! That and 2 of the plugs on the roof rails were missing. We know something happened because from home to the dealer is less than 10 miles, and we had a full tank of gas in. Any ideas?

Mason

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
did you ask dealer why 140 miles were put on?

What plugs are you talking about...
I installed my roof crossrails today... and I dont know what plugs youre talking about....

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
maseacre said:
Ok so a few weeks ago I started the post about the drivers window. It was fixed yes. But after we picked up the car, half a tank of gas was gone and 140 miles was added to the Odo!!! That and 2 of the plugs on the roof rails were missing. We know something happened because from home to the dealer is less than 10 miles, and we had a full tank of gas in. Any ideas?

Mason
What did or how did the Service Manager justify these concerns to you and your Mom?

Bob

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
I woke up last night and said to myself.. ohhh those plugs....
are you talking about the 2 rubber pieces about 3 inches long each that serve to plug the opening where you slide in the rail sliders?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The service guy wasnt sure what or how the miles were added, and no. The circles in the front of the roof rails. Theyre about an inch wide and there are two on each side.

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
ill have to check mine- i think mine have no caps- and just torque screws

1 - 7 of 7 Posts