Traverse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just reading the manual.
Says- The Vehicle may have 4.
They are located on the inst panel below the climate controls, UNDER THE FRONT CENTER CONSOLE CUPHOLDERS, at the rear of the center console and in the rear cargo area....

I found 3.... but went to look for
"Under the front center console cupholders..." and I cant find this one....

Any of you guys find it...
I tried to gently remove the front cupholders thinking maybe its hidden underneath.. but those cupholders dont slide up and out.

·
Registered
115 Posts
If it is like our Enclave it is not below the cupholders. It is at the bottom of the center console storage bin, assuming the Traverse has one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our 09 Enclave appears to have a place where the outlet was, but isn't anymore. If you slide the cover above the coin tray and look down to the bottom of the storage compartment, at the front right of the bottom is a part of the moulding where the outlet may have been, but has been decontented. I too am only able to find three outlets.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have the 2nd row center console, there is one located on the rear of the 2nd row console for 3rd row passengers to use.

CT

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the manual says that it should be located in the FRONT center console UNDER the cupholders...
Theres nothing there....
One person did say that they have a power outlet way down in the storage stray...... (they have an Enclave I think)

·
Registered
381 Posts
rbarrios said:
Well the manual says that it should be located in the FRONT center console UNDER the cupholders...
Theres nothing there....
One person did say that they have a power outlet way down in the storage stray...... (they have an Enclave I think)
If I remember correctly, that particular outlet was a victim of the decontenting process. I don't think it is in the newer models. My 2007 Acadia has one and I use it to charge my cell phone out of view. Could live without it though.

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess thats what happened---
Now- do the buicks have a power outlet on their drivers seat?...

My sister has a 08 Buick Lucerne..
While washing and cleaning her car- I was vacuuming the interior---
on the drivers seat---- down by where your calf would hit the seat--- there is an actual power outlet there....

I showed her and she had no idea it was there...

·
Registered
115 Posts
rbarrios said:
Now- do the buicks have a power outlet on their drivers seat?...

My sister has a 08 Buick Lucerne..
While washing and cleaning her car- I was vacuuming the interior---
on the drivers seat---- down by where your calf would hit the seat--- there is an actual power outlet there....
99% sure my 08 does not have that.

·
Registered
381 Posts
rbarrios said:

I showed her and she had no idea it was there...
Now that's an interesting location for an outlet. What would one use it for? Wouldn't your calf hit it while driving? Couldn't the cord get caught on something (i.e. foot or pedal) and cause a crash?

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup its down there--- it may not be exactly where your calf would be- but its in that area.
I wonder how many owners actually know its there?

·
Registered
110 Posts
rbarrios said:
Yup its down there--- it may not be exactly where your calf would be- but its in that area.
I wonder how many owners actually know its there?
OK, are we talking about the Chevy or the Buick? My 2009 Chevy Traverse LS does not have a power outlet on the driver's seat.

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry--- I mentioned that my sisters Buick Lucerne has one down on the lower part of the seat... and asked if the Buick Enclave has one down by the seat also...

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
OneLove19451981 said:
OK, are we talking about the Chevy or the Buick? My 2009 Chevy Traverse LS does not have a power outlet on the driver's seat.
No outlet for the LS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts