Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where all the plug in locations are in an 09 traverse? Have looked online and its said that there are multiple cigarette lighter plug ins and are 3 or 4 actual plug ins but we have only found the one under the heater controls in the back (2nd row seating behind the driver and passenger seats.) Currently facing possible evacuation due to flooding and husband has a nebulizer that he needs to have plugged in but only have the standard house plug in for it.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
There should be one on front dash and one on the rear of the front console. There should also be one in the "way back" behind the 3rd row seat on the drivers side. If you have a 2nd row console there is one in the rear of the 2nd row console. See attached wiring diagram (DK1 is the RPO code for 2nd row console.)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,234 Posts
yup, the one way in the back is the one that many forget about
open the tailgate and youll see it there

·
Registered
294 Posts
yup, the one way in the back is the one that many forget about
open the tailgate and youll see it there
They're talking about a 3 prong 110v plug and in the traverse there is only one located at the rear of the center console under the rear air controls. There are other 110v outlets in the traverse, but they are all the cigarette lighter plug style.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
They're talking about a 3 prong 110v plug and in the traverse there is only one located at the rear of the center console under the rear air controls. There are other 110v outlets in the traverse, but they are all the cigarette lighter plug style.
Unless she's got a model with the inverter, there is no installed 110V plug.

Looking at the 2009 brochure, I don't believe ANY 2009 trim levels have an AC power outlet.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Unless she's got a model with the inverter, there is no installed 110V plug.

Looking at the 2009 brochure, I don't believe ANY 2009 trim levels have an AC power outlet.
Correct, my 2012 LTZ has one at the rear of the center console. Not sure if they offered them in the 09' model.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
The best for you if you dont have the outlet. Buy an inverter to convert the 12 volt power to 110ac. You can install battery clips and plug it inside the hood on the 2 battery post. Dont buy it too small because the nebulizer uses a pump that needs at least a 60 to100 watts inverter. This is your best way to uses the nebulizer. Your other option was to get a 110ac/ 12dc rechargeable nebulizer that dont cost much more than the 110 ac model. I have one for my wife and also a inverter with battery clips and long cables.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts