·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
ohhh interesting... the use of pinstripping on that silver Traverse.
I actually like that pinstripe all the way around.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) I thought that look Pretty good my self but not a big fan of the black wheels. The after market grill look's better that I would have thought but I think I will leave mine stock.

8) Steve

·
Registered
551 Posts
I dont really like aftermarket rims.... At least these are not the same color as the car, like that red traverse a couple months ago! The grill is not bad, and I like the black bow tie.... I need to do that to mine but dont want an overlay, I want to paint it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Im not a fan of these at all, makes the black rims look awesome

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
??? OK explain to me how to put a picture in a post because every time I try it something screw’s up and I know it’s more than likely something dumb I am doing. The only way I can seem to get it to work is link it to another site.

8) Steve

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
When you post a thread or reply:

Under the text box where you type you will see "Additional Options..." Click that

Then you can attach a picture. If you have more than one picture to attach, click "(more attachments)" located beside the "Browse" button.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
you can also link to a picture...

by getting the pics url.. then doing the following.

[ img]http://url goes here[/img ] this will display the image in the thread. note I had to add the space between the bracket and img to get it to post. when you post your pic- theres no space there.

·
Registered
551 Posts
rbarrios said:
you can also link to a picture...

by getting the pics url.. then doing the following.

[ img]http://url goes here[/img ] this will display the image in the thread. note I had to add the space between the bracket and img to get it to post. when you post your pic- theres no space there.
This is how the above photos were added. You dont have to be logged in to see them, however if the host (the oringinal website) stops displaying them you will get a red X here.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:thumb:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts