Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Moss Green 2009 1LT a couple weeks ago. I really like this car!!! One thing I found interesting, I do have BlueTooth but it's a 1LT. I thought only the 2LT had BT? Oh well... I'm not complaining! It does have dual climate control, XM, Backup Camera and leather seats.

Here's pictures of it:

·
Registered
17 Posts
i didn't think the leather was available on the 1lt

·
Registered
407 Posts
Nice color :thumb:

Only thing wrong with this, is the GPS in the windshield. Why do you need that when you have Onstar? Don't you have Directions and Connections plan, or is it only Safe and Sound package standard with the LT1?

Still like this color on any Lambda....not sure why they are discontinuing it.

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
yeah... try the directions and connections-- its free for 1 yr.
once you have it setup- go to mapquest and find your destinations there-- and send them to your car.

yup- discontinued for 2010. very nice color...

Yours must have been ordered with extras... leather and bluetooth on an lt1-- is interesting.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I can understand using a GPS as it is nice to see a map so you can zoom in our out, however why do you have it mounted so high on the windshield? They make a mount that you can mount to your dash or in the corner on the dash flush to the window, no one would ever notice and it is easy to see. Kind of like a satellite radio, you can mount it anywhere but somepeople mount it on the window smake dab in the middle....

Nice car BTW.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I just thought of something else, sorry I know off topic. I have actually seen this twice before on two different cars, laughed equally as hard each time. I was on the expressway and looked over to the car next to me, the guy had his GPS suction cupped to his driver window! Not only would that be hard to see and dangerous, but if you forgot and opened the door the cord would rip it off the window :happy:

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
I believe here in CA- its illegal to suction cup anything to the front windshield...
is it enforced? i dont think so- as I see alot of cars with suctioned cup items--- but it is an item that gives the police a reason to pull you over....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks great - first Moss Green I have seen!

Glad you got the Bluetooth. It will be a must have as more States pass laws against cellphone usage while driving. Meaning not using a handsfree device.

Happy driving.

D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts