Traverse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up last friday.
One pic- my 03 Trailblazer-- I just happened to park next to my 2010 Trav. when I pulled into the dealer...
And at home...
It is Goldmist Metalic.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Niice. Wow you kept your Trailblazer spotless! Our cars always come home covered in red dirt, sprinkler water spots, and the dirt/sweat rub-off of my dad when he comes home from work and "accidentally" walks along the traverse.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks good! :thumb: So this is proof, the Traverse is selling to TrailBlazer buyers. As well as Venture/Uplander buyers, Tahoe buyers (those that don't need to tow), and probably some Equinox buyers that want more room. Not to mention all the import buyers, Ford and Chrysler buyers, etc.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
09Enclave said:
Looks good! :thumb: So this is proof, the Traverse is selling to TrailBlazer buyers. As well as Venture/Uplander buyers, Tahoe buyers (those that don't need to tow), and probably some Equinox buyers that want more room. Not to mention all the import buyers, Ford and Chrysler buyers, etc.
Traverses are selling to TrailBlazer owners, such as me, because the TrailBlazer is now gone.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I kept the trailblazer.... still very good condition.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats buddy! Looks exactly like an 09 :thumb:

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohhhhhhhhh-- but it is different in a few little aspects...
it no longer has the little LEDs at the back for the parking assist... :p

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I read your post on not being able to get remote start on your 09 1LT....

For 2010- you can get remote start on the 1LT......... with a catch..... witch is actually a nice one..

On my 2010 1LT-- I have remote start- it is bundled with the Connectivity package......... this means you get Remote Start, Bluetooth, and garage door opening system... for $300- great price I think....
Bluetooth is NICE!!! I briefly tested it with my gf phone--- and it worked great..
I dont have a BT phone... but will soon...

I think you may be able to add remote start after the fact on the 2010's....

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
rbarrios said:
For 2010- you can get remote start on the 1LT......... with a catch..... witch is actually a nice one..

On my 2010 1LT-- I have remote start- it is bundled with the Connectivity package......... this means you get Remote Start, Bluetooth, and garage door opening system... for $300- great price I think....
Bluetooth is NICE!!! I briefly tested it with my gf phone--- and it worked great..
I dont have a BT phone... but will soon...

I think you may be able to add remote start after the fact on the 2010's....
Interesting....In Canada, or Ontario at least, when I ordered my 2010 the remote start was a stand alone option. At least I can't find any thing that says I'm going to get bluetooth with it. It was a $255CDN option.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look below.
It appears bluetooth is available on the LS...
But if you have an LT1 or Lt2- you need to get the connectivity package to get bluetooth--- or remote start ....
Note BTV--- available on the LT's... Remote start HAS to be ordered in that package to get it...
This must be a US thing?

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm here in Manitoba, Canada, I have a 2010 LT1 with remote start and bluetooth both as separate options, and no garage opener.

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
I am sooooo RELIEVED, I just checked the brochure and the 1LT has bluetooth as a standard option! :blob:

I thought it was only for 2LT and LTZ. It has nothing to do with remote start. That is a stand alone option.

That just made my day!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice Traverse rbarrios , that really is a nice color . I think all the colors on the Traverse's are nice but there are of course colors we all preferre . The thing I like about the light colors is the way the trim and any addons really stand out . That really is a nice looking rig . Congrats !!! :)

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
USNative,

Do you plan on doing anything to your Traverse? Bug deflector, tinted front windows, etc??

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks... I love the color

·
Registered
25 Posts
Quantum said:
USNative,

Do you plan on doing anything to your Traverse? Bug deflector, tinted front windows, etc??
Yes Quantum , we are going to be putting some stuff on including a Grill Guard , Rain Guards on front and rear windows , Front Bug Deflecter and we may put Step Rails on at a later time , haven't decided on that yet though . We are also planning on putting in one of them dashboard kits that has the wood grain look . Saw that on another thread in here and it looked great !!! ;D

As for tinting the windows , I may get that done too if I can get the wife talked in to it . In no hurry to do it yet though . When I do put the add ons on the vehicle I will post them here immediately . :thumb: It may be a little while till we get around to getting that done but you guys will be the first to know when we do . ;) Thanks .

·
Registered
248 Posts
:) Sounds nice post some pictures

8) Steve

·
Registered
71 Posts
Long story short, the dealer got the wrong car for me and has to find another. They can get this gold mist or silver with the options I want. Do you still like this color now that you have had it for a while? Also, it looks like a very light gold from your pics, is that the case? Thanks so much

1 - 20 of 29 Posts