Traverse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we've seen tons of silver pictures, I thought it might be fun to get an idea of what the Traverse might look like it other colors. So I played around a bit in photoshop. These first few are just the basic colors. Requests accepted if you want to see it in another color...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Black and Blue are sweet.

Don't forget that the test mule was a forest green which has been on my Trailblazer for 5 years!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, these colors aren't an attempt to duplicate the real world colors of the Lambdas, although I can try that too. I'll def try a dark green in the morning.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, with a little more time, I've reworked black, red and brown slightly, and added dark blue (close to the test mule), dark green and gold, slate blue and dark gray. What do you think?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Admin, thanks those additional colors look great. Hopefullly the real thing will look just as nice. I wonder if they are going to use the burnt orange that I saw on a lot of the 08 Avalanches.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Admin - any chance you could do the same magic with a couple of other views of the Traverse? I'd love to see the following two pictures in Black! If not, that's cool, but you just seem to have the photoshop touch! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure. The hardest part is the original masking (separating the parts you want to color from those you don't). So let me have a little time to get these masked and I can do it...

·
Registered
28 Posts
And hey Admin, since you are independently wealthy, don't have to help with the kids, etc. could you please show the burnt orange that we have seen on recent Avalanches, Range Rover Sport, etc.? :thumb:

Thanks!

PS: Watch out for Axiama!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, added two new colors - Sunset Orange (pjbruin6 - I got as close as I could, but that color changes a LOT depending on the light, lots of yellow metallic mixed into the orange), and "Metallic Green" based on the original "leaked" Traverse photo. This may actually be one of the two new colors mentioned in the press release. Again, this is simply my best attempt, so it may not end up looking anything like this in real life ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey the orange doesn't look too bad. And since most of you would think I'm crazy I would have a unique color. ;D

Thanks admin for not telling me to go learn how to use photoshop.

·
Registered
115 Posts
pjbruin6 said:
Hey the orange doesn't look too bad. And since most of you would think I'm crazy I would have a unique color. ;D

Thanks admin for not telling me to go learn how to use photoshop.
I think the Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic on the C6 Corvette looked fantastic.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts