Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like most people like the front and profile of the Traverse, but think the rear end is a bit too sparse. I've toyed with a few changes, just to see how it might look if they tweaked it before launch.

This first one has the addition of the Equinox chrome bar across the back:

This one has an extra taillight added to each side:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since the Traverse shares the front end with the new Malibu, I thought it might be fun to try to incorporate the look at feel of the Malibu taillights into the Traverse. here's what I came up with...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey admin, you seem very good at Photoshop.....do you think you could whip up an Acadia in the new Silver-Green Metallic color? We're leaning towards that color for an upcoming Acadia purchase. (Sorry to hijack a Traverse thread for this request...)

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello all,
That looks like you had some fun with it----

I like the extra tail light as well----thanks for sharing.

[edit: removed ad]

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've heard a few complaints about the rear end of the Traverse. I like it, and thinks it's kind of sexy looking with the bold surfaces and sharp tail light ends. Though I'd prefer Chevy get back to amber turn signals. I think amber is a safer color for turn indicators. Safety is a good thing, isn't it?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know they're trying to differentiate each Lambda model, but I do think the rear end on the Traverse came out just a bit too plain. It's a large vehicle, the size of a Tahoe, but they put sedan-sized taillights on it. But as you said, it appeals to you, and that's the point of the different versions. Each one has a different look and personality and will appeal to different tastes!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I do agree, the lights are a bit tiny. And, I much prefer to have amber color turn signals. To me the best way to keep from being in an accident is to be obvious. Amber turn signals are much more obvious. That way there's no question as to your intentions on the road. But, that's a minor issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like both of them the chrome in side bar and the extra taillight of each side,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts