Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 traverse.. Passenger low beam not working at all, replaced bulb, still nothing..high beams work perfectly! An employee at the auto parts store said there's 1 fuse for the headlight so it's good or lights wouldn't work at all (high/low beams) I'm flustered, and I don't have a lot of experience with this stuff.. What do I do/check next?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
There is a single low beam headlight relay, but it feeds separate fuses for each headlight. Check the fuse in the under hood fuse box. See your owners manual, probably around page 10-34.

Headlights-DRL - Low Beam.gif

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have this issue with my 2014. Did you figure out the problem?
Yes...I have a 2012 Chevy Traverse. Driver side low beam was not working after replacing bulb. I replaced Left Low Beam fuse (F10 on the circuit board) problem solved.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Was the bulb bad? Wondering why the fuse blew. Anyway, if one bulb burned out, the other isn't far behind. They should be replaced in pairs to avoid having the other one go when you least expect it. In a pinch you can swap a bad Low beam bulb with a good High Beam bulb, at least on some models.
My daughter just got a ticket in NY for a burned bulb. In NY if you prove that you fix in within 24 hours, they will dismiss it. Here in NJ we aren't so lucky, a ticket is a ticket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts