Traverse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find the part numbers for some of the blackout trim pieces. I have already purchased the black chrome rear appliqué. Looking for the fog light trim, black grill, and possibly the tail lights.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
ahhh Danzig.

so folks can help you- Model year and trim level.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking for the blackout trim that comes on redline and RS models. I believe it is also an option on other trim levels. The car is a 2019. GM direct isn’t much help without a vin for one of the models above.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I switched to the redline taillights but word of warning... it aint cheap and it aint easy. The whole rear bumper and inside hatch panel needs to come off to access the bolts.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I am looking for the blackout trim that comes on redline and RS models. I believe it is also an option on other trim levels. The car is a 2019. GM direct isn’t much help without a vin for one of the models above.

RS and Redline use different appearance trim pieces RS uses matte black and Redline gloss/black chrome, the latter available only on the Premier....a mix of black chrome and gloss black trim pieces in mirror caps, door handles, front and rear lower bumper covers, different rear bumper skirt for rectangular chrome finishers, combo black gloss/black chrome rocker and wheel openings, gloss black window surrounds, dark LED taillamps, "D" lens LED headlamps, fog lamp bezels, black badges, exterior bowties, gloss black 20"wheels. And that not even considering other mods that may be necessary to retrofit halogen bulb front and rear lighting to LEDs.

Likely to cost a lot more than to get the RS or Redline trim in the first place and with many body colors going half way with some chrome and some black trim may look out of place.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. I am not going for the complete package. Just a few items to dim down all of the chrome. My wife loved the Havana Brown, I just couldn’t locate the blacked out package in that color. So there is black chrome and matte black chrome? Looks like I will pass on the tail lights. I would still like the grill. Is there a black chrome and matte?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does the door handle trim pop off or is is a complete handle assembly. I would love to switch the chrome to gloss black.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Thanks for the info. I am not going for the complete package. Just a few items to dim down all of the chrome. My wife loved the Havana Brown, I just couldn’t locate the blacked out package in that color. So there is black chrome and matte black chrome? Looks like I will pass on the tail lights. I would still like the grill. Is there a black chrome and matte?

Looks like the accessory grille listed is all flat back. The Premier grille is flat black, but the both grille surrounds and horizontal crossbars are black chrome.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looking for the window surrounds? Is Plasti Dip a durable option?
Plastidip is only suitable for teenagers running Civics. It should not touch any self respecting enthusiast's vehicle.

·
Registered
350 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts