Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for any of you northerners have you seen your temp readout dip below 0degs mine just stays at zero and wont go any lower....

·
Registered
105 Posts
All the time, when it is suppose to be below 0 degrees.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The day before it was -11 F but I didn't drive that day, my wife did so I didn't see the temp. We played a game that day and it was 0 in the rink. The kids were frozen by the end of the game.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks guys..sounds like mine maybe sick.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've seen my temp gauge stick for a short time. When I got in it to go to a store a few weeks ago, the weather was turning bad and the temp was dropping fast. When I parked, it was still just below freezing at 31. When I got back in, the temp was still 31, but I knew it had already dropped almost 10 degrees outside. After about 2 miles of travel, the temp gauge suddenly started moving downward quickly. Within another mile it was under 20 degrees like it should have been. I haven't seen this happen again, so unsure if it was a temp monitor hardware issue, or a software issue.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Ive seen mine exhibit this behaviour...

I know its colder- but the temps displays a higher temp---
(I have always seen this from cold startup)...

Eventually the temp changes...

But I have noticed that sometimes the temp adjust very fast-- other times- its like it take its time to update...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts