Traverse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Traverse LS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I wanted to treat myself for once. I have a 2019 LS, and wanted to have remote start mainly for the winter and summer time. So I ventured on over to the accessories page and found the remote start kit (P/N 84649016) for a decent price of $295. I used their holiday discount code which brought it to $236, and ordered it to my local dealer with install for $66. I was happy to do something cool to the Traverse. Then shortly after placing the order, I get the email telling me it's on back order. The accessories and dealer customer service departments have no answer with an ETA. Looks like I'll enjoy the cold winter this year... Anyone else ever have issues with GM parts on back order?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Sorry to hear about that! I'm about to order an aftermarket kit from 12 Volt Solutions for my wife's Pilot. Hit the lock button three times and it starts.

·
Registered
2019 Traverse LS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an update on this. I did get the key transmitters in on Wednesday, and made my way down to the "stealership". Right when I got there, their Global went down and could not program any keys. Just my luck once again. I'll be there tomorrow in the afternoon, and hopefully everything goes smoothly. Luckily it hasn't been too terribly cold yet where I'm at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts