Traverse Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 17" oem 2010 traverse steel wheels and tires 245/70R 17 only 800 miles complete with caps, wheel nuts and 3 TPMS sensors $600
I upgraded to the 20" LTZ wheels.

Contact Eddie at [email protected] or 562-704-4093

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
if these are the same diameter as the 20's- or the 18's
these would make great winter tires for some of you guys in the rustbelt... right?

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
All-Season tires do not count as winter tires. I know that in Quebec, they require winter tires by law. I hope that law doesn't come into effect in Ontario. Although winter tires are better, I just like the look of the stock rims a lot better than plain black.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rbarrios : Yes, these will make a great set of winter tires for those who need them. I live in Southern California so I dont have the need for winter tires.

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
yeah, I too am in So Cal... San gabriel Valley...
no snow here... heck- it was 80 degrees here yesterday.. (dash thermometer).

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
i heard that.....hold on-- somethings shaking....

Here in Los Angeles.
At work- im on the 5th floor of a bldg.
Any earth movement- and I can feel it more than ground level...
So much so- I have this bookmarked for quick reference... to verify actual movement... its pretty fast to display info...
(I have been in several small quakes (3-4 while in the bldg).

http://www.data.scec.org/recenteqs/Maps/Los_Angeles.html

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just don't let anything fall on your Chevy products. Remember if the building falls flap your arms really fast. It can't hurt to try!

·
Registered
139 Posts
traverseeddie said:
rbarrios : Yes, these will make a great set of winter tires for those who need them. I live in Southern California so I dont have the need for winter tires.
Those wheels make the Traverse "pop", where are the center caps?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nbat : I have the center caps now I ordered them from the dealer just got them in the mail cost me $45 for all 4 from Lake Chevrolet.

williw4 : Yes, the LS do come with the black mirrors.I also upgraded the black mirrors to the body color mirrors I purchased them used from Stricker Auto for $100 each. Just swapped them out, the blinkers on the mirrors work I just plugged the harness in and they work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome!

I also just got me and the wife a new 2010 LS and was wondering if the wire harness for the upgraded mirrors were already located in the doors. Glad to hear its just a simple plug and play swap.

Also, like the wheels, I think I'll be doing the same, mind me asking how much you paid for them and where did you get them?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
he hasnt been back in a while....
ebay may be good

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry I havent been on the board for a while.Yes its the same harness each door simply unplug the stock black mirror assembly and plug in the body colored set and they will work even the heated mirror option will work just turn on your rear defroster :)

For the wheels I purchased them from stricker auto as well cost me $200 each I purchased the tires from onlinetires.com cost $500 for the set $45 for the center caps total with installation,tpms swap and lugs was around $1500 . Next is the LTZ grill and body colored door guards and maybe factory running boards :-\

x-xDieselx-x said:
Awesome!

I also just got me and the wife a new 2010 LS and was wondering if the wire harness for the upgraded mirrors were already located in the doors. Glad to hear its just a simple plug and play swap.

Also, like the wheels, I think I'll be doing the same, mind me asking how much you paid for them and where did you get them?

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts