Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check-in, i recently traded in an ARMADA LE (loaded) for a Chevy Traverse LTZ (fully loaded), cyber grey. it's for my wife, figure we would cut down in gas, plus get all the latest toyz for her to play with and for the our young boyz to enjoy. so far my wife loves it, except some issue on pickup day, a ding on the drivers door and a 3" scratch on both front rims. the dealer will fix and key remotes that don't work, including the auto start remote. it's a huge diff of course, compaired to the armada, but it drives like a car and has descent pickup for a 6. my wife and i are partial to 8 cyl vehicles.
i hope to take pix soon, but i first need to tint the front windows, hid's for the projectors and replacing the amber fogs, maybe new up/lower grille, maybe tint the tails and my wife wants to debadge the entire car and have custom billet aluminum badges made. similar to what i have done to my silver bullet, charger srt8. also, 22" stag forged wheels with custom powder coating, coming soon....
well, i'm new to this forum, but not to forums in general, i hope to see more owners mod'n.
take care!
jimmy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Newbie,

A few weeks after that Charger bodystyle came out, (well before the Charger itself), I rented one out of Chicago. A dude on I-90 in near-stopped traffic pounded on his door to ask me how I liked it.

It remains an "angry, mean lookin machine" an dI belive you have upped the testrosone (sp ~ re: vino).

Enjoy the Traverse (if you call it that after debadging) :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tdk said:
Newbie,

A few weeks after that Charger bodystyle came out, (well before the Charger itself), I rented one out of Chicago. A dude on I-90 in near-stopped traffic pounded on his door to ask me how I liked it.

It remains an "angry, mean lookin machine" an dI belive you have upped the testrosone (sp ~ re: vino).

Enjoy the Traverse (if you call it that after debadging) :D
lmao! that happened to me as well, when i bought the R/T, which came out before the SRT. once the SRT came out, i traded up and never regreted it. thanks for the props and i do like the traverse. the traverse has a lot of toys and it's drives better than i expected. take care!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts