Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought a white Traverse 2LT. Leather 7pass. So far my wife loves it, i haven't driven it yet. :)
I have a few questions and looking for some accessories.

Questions:
What is the bar thing with a wire coming out of it on the right rear window ledge?
I like the look of the Saturn OUtlooks rear bumper with dual exhausts. Will it's bumper fit on the traverse?
I'm looking for a rubber rear cargo mat. Which one fits the best to the back of the 2nd row and can it roll out of the way when the 3rd row is up?
Where can i get the 2nd row HUGE center storage bin? I've only seen it on a LTZ.
Can we take any cool stuff from the Enclave like Real HID or Articulating headlights?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. I can answer one of your questions. The bar thing goes on the seatbelt to hold the shoulder strap lower for children. Its described in the owners manual how to use it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
"Where can i get the 2nd row HUGE center storage bin? I've only seen it on a LTZ."

That item came as an option only on the '09 model LTZ ('10 may be different). It truly is huge and incorporates an additional 12v outlet at its rear.
Bear in mind that option also deletes the inboard arm rests on the second row seats. So if you add the console as an afterthought you may have a problem folding the seats you have.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I haven't seen the 2nd row console offered as an accessory nor as a dealer-installed item. It's factory installed.
Not to say you couldn't take one from a scrap yard Acadia/Outlook/Enclave and install it yourself.
Same thing with the rear bumper from the Outlook - however note that like the Traverse, some of the Outlooks are single exhaust (XE), and some are dual (XR) - so make sure the scrap yard has the model you're looking for.

For the mats - popular opinion seems to be between Husky liners & Weathertech liners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts