Traverse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a couple pix. sorry about the daytime pix with hid's, i'll take some during the night.

next: LED fog light bulbs and full LED ext/int replacement bulbs, looking for a cai (none avail), upper/lower grille (none i like so far),and neffy wrap interior with carbon fiber look.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love what you did to the Chevy Badge, i've been trying to do the same but I want to get it the same color of the car - Desert Brown Mettallic. I don't want to get it painted but am hoping I can find a decal somewhere online which comes close to that color..

How did you do it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro! the badges are not painted, there flat black vinyl decals. much easier to work with, as you know. good luck on finding a match, thats going to be difficult.

·
Registered
551 Posts
where did you get that badge, first thing I am doing front and back. I have an 09 black LTZ. Same as yours

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yea same here. Whered you get the badge? Is it possible to get the Chevrolet/Traverse logos in black as well?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Also, sorry to steal all your mods! But what are those lights as well? I have the same 09 LTZ. Thanks :thumb: Oh and night shots!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tiestosteele said:
where did you get that badge, first thing I am doing front and back. I have an 09 black LTZ. Same as yours
it's flat black vinyl.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maseacre said:
Yea same here. Whered you get the badge? Is it possible to get the Chevrolet/Traverse logos in black as well?
i was thinking about painting the chevy/traverse emblems black. just like i did on my charger.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tiestosteele said:
Also, sorry to steal all your mods! But what are those lights as well? I have the same 09 LTZ. Thanks :thumb: Oh and night shots!
i'll see if i can take some pix tonight. the lights are hid's i got from ebay, so far so good, no issues. i should have the fog light LED's next week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
BOSChargerSRT said:
it's flat black vinyl.
Hey, so did you cut it out on your own or bought it pre-cut into the chevy bowtie already?

I really wanna black out the emblem on my mom's traverse

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice look-n ride :thumb:, too bad there is holes in the fascia where that stupid LP goes :banghead: I think it should be the owners choice to drill the holes if you live in a state that requires a LP. I have some gloss black vinyl and I was going to do the same to my OUTLOOK but now I like the flat better, but cant find any flat black, where do you get it? Oh ya we need some night pic's because :worthless:, night pic's of the HID's that is ;D.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
6Sixathome said:
Nice look-n ride :thumb:, too bad there is holes in the fascia where that stupid LP goes :banghead: I think it should be the owners choice to drill the holes if you live in a state that requires a LP. I have some gloss black vinyl and I was going to do the same to my OUTLOOK but now I like the flat better, but cant find any flat black, where do you get it? Oh ya we need some night pic's because :worthless:, night pic's of the HID's that is ;D.
Down here in GA, there is one license plate. The front facia is not drilled by the factory, at least mine was not.

Bob

·
Registered
25 Posts
BOSChargerSRT , your Traverse looks REAL NICE !!! Really creative idea on that bowtie . My 1LT is Cyber Gray Metalic as well and your ideas gave me some insight on how much potential the color has with some simlple modifications . Your step rails look great as well . WTG on your beutiful Traverse BOSChargerSRT . :thumb:

·
Registered
248 Posts
:thumb: Very nice I would like to install HID lights in mine.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm new to this site, but check out "reflective concepts" for custom cut Bowtie overlays now available for the Traverse.
I contacted them and helped them with testing/applying and my pics are on the website. I did the blue outline on black and love them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Newbie here too. And I know it's been a while since these pics were posted, but wanted
to say, those are two nice looking cars.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts