Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have purchased a use 2017 Traverse with 20400miles on the clock. We chose the 2017 because it is the last year that can be towed 4 down behind our RV. This pass summer we traveled over 10,000 miles with out any issues. I do wish the newer transmissions were towable.
Another reason we wanted a larger heaver car was the ability to pull a motorcycle trailer, and the Traverse fit the bill for us.
Since we came home we have had 3 issues, some where alone the way we picked a couple of nails in one of the tires, a check engine light came on, some type of air sensor.
But the really confusing one was found by accident , during one of the mist rains and I wanted to use the windshield washer, but it was not working, every time I pushed the button on the arm, the rear window washer would start working, and when I pushed the rear window button the front one will work. Have yet to figure it out.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Weird one for sure. When you press the front washer button, does the front wiper activate or does the rear wiper activate with the rear washer fluid? Anyway it should be under warranty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts