Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to Traverse world with a 2020 Redline. LED Fogs were eaay to swap as was the led reverse lights , however upon starting the car and driving the lights stay on at a dim rate but no error codes using the Yorkim lights below . Any ideas? Should I go with Lasfit bulbs?

·
Registered
2020 High Country
92 Posts
You may have to put a load resistor in the circuit, all those Chinese lights are a gamble no matter what they claim in their ads.

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lasfits for the win. While not as bright as the Yorkim's they do the job in making for a unified LED tailend on the Redline. Ill take it for $10.00 . BTW once you figure out how to remove the trim piece what took 20 minutes at first was done in .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need some help new to this forum. I have a 2019 traverse lt and i bought the lasfit reverse lights for it but my rear view camera stays on. Ive seen several people on here say that they all worked good for them but mine didnt. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I need some help new to this forum. I have a 2019 traverse lt and i bought the lasfit reverse lights for it but my rear view camera stays on. Ive seen several people on here say that they all worked good for them but mine didnt. Any suggestions?
This radio has some glitches, IMO.
Mine only did that ONE time after 8 months & 9k miles with them. Turned the car off & then back on, then it was back to normal.

Swap back in your stock bulbs then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts