Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the D3S Night Breaker Laser Osram Xenon Xenarc HID Bulbs 66340XNL-HCB Headlight on ebay from a seller in Germany. Excited to see the improvement over stock lighting in a 2020 2LT, but somewhat concerned about street legal. How often do police actually pull people over for headlights that are too bright?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Your 2020 is already equipped with an HID projector, installing an upgraded bulb will produce more usable light but still maintain the correct cutoff. You may get flashed when you crest a hill but you will never get pulled over.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just bought the D3S Night Breaker Laser Osram Xenon Xenarc HID Bulbs 66340XNL-HCB Headlight on ebay from a seller in Germany. Excited to see the improvement over stock lighting in a 2020 2LT, but somewhat concerned about street legal. How often do police actually pull people over for headlights that are too bright?
Did you get those bulbs in? Curious how it improves - I noticed the lights in my 20' 1LT are not the greatest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get those bulbs in? Curious how it improves - I noticed the lights in my 20' 1LT are not the greatest.
Nope, not yet. Ebay estimated the arrival from Oct. 15-30. I will definitely let you know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts