Traverse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2010 1LT. Dark blue metallic with ebony interior. 7-seater w/the captains chairs in the middle. Entertainment package with the dvd player, wireless headphones and bose. I dig it, there's wayyyyy more room for the kids than the esxt. cab f-150 I traded in haha. Not to mention the Traverse gets almost 10mpg better on the highway, all while putting out close to the same HP numbers with 2 less cylinders. So this is my obligatory newb post and hopefully this forum is a little better than the other traverse forum I was just checkin out :cheers:

·
Registered
53 Posts
New Guy,

A fine post indeed.

Get some sun on that new rig so we can seen the deep blue (it looked black to me...)

Again, Welcome and let'er ride.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
pretty cool!.
I believe youre the 1st actual- "I have it in my driveway"- 2010 owner to post on here. Did your dealer have alot of them?
Any thing you notice on it that you did/did not see on 09's?

I ordered a 2010 back in June... from the purchase order #... I know it was built about a week ago....
Now it just waiting to see when it arrives...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually that's all they had at my local dealership. I was gonna get an '09 for the extra rebates but none in 50-mile radius were configured the way i wanted. I am not super familiar with the traverse cuz I just started looking at the lambdas last wek haha, so I can't really tell ya what is different than the '09's. I didnt even know it was rare to have an '10 until i started checkin forums. :happy:

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
yup.. fairly rare- because they went back into production on July 30 and approx 2 weeks later you have a 2010.. you must have one of the 1st ones of the line!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rbarrios said:
yup.. fairly rare- because they went back into production on July 30 and approx 2 weeks later you have a 2010.. you must have one of the 1st ones of the line!
Any way to check?

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
I Know that using your VIN you can have the dealer tell you the date of manufacture...
maybe someone on here works at dealer and can tell you...

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
check your messages...

·
Registered
23 Posts
From one new guy to another...I can tell you the build date of your vehicle. I work for GMPP (extended warranty) and can run your VIN. All I would need is the last eight numbers of the VIN.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts