Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello members,

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know that I have been added to the site by Verticalscope as the volunteer site admin.

I have approx 10 years of forum administration. I currently am a LEO in Northeast, Ohio.

I will be checking in daily to see if anything is needed, however, please do not hesitate to send me a PM if there is something that I can be of an assistance for.

LT2108

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

You must be an admin on one of their other sites...

·
Registered
790 Posts
That is correct, I currently am a Admin on about 10 of the other sites, but they are all in the firearms community.
Well welcome and enjoy your new role on this forum... as you can tell by the quantity of posts, it is quite the rowdy one!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hi welcome to this forum.

Reactions: LT2108

·
Registered
353 Posts
As Spartanden stated, Thank you for your service--both here and as an LEO!

Reactions: LT2108

·
Registered
790 Posts
I've always wondered why GM didn't make a "SSV" or whatever GM calls their police package - version of the Traverse. Ford does it with the Expedition and the Explorer and in my area they both seem to sell well. I'd imagine the Traverse would certainly have its benefits over the Tahoe SSV in being more nimble and getting better mileage.

Reactions: c&wsinbad

·
Administrator
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our whole fleet is explorers with the police interceptor. I like the Tahoe, but believe it is “too much” for a police vehicle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts