Traverse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up 2LT with 2nd row captains Saturday. Love it so far! Wondering if anyone else has noticed spongy floor between captain chairs or has knowledge of why this might be. Best description of location is where a 2nd row console would be installed if ordered. See the pic where plastic pieces jet out of sliding rails. When I step here (i'm 150lbs) floor gives and nothing under plastic "jet outs" to keep them from bending/breaking. Very strange as I dont remember this on other 2LT's we test drove. (very possible I just didnt notice!) Going back to dealer but hoping to go back with some info and ideas. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
My Traverse is exactly the same. I was pretty sure it was, but I just went out and checked. Its the width of the aisle and about 5" long.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just picked up our 2LT with captains chairs as well and noticed the same spongy floor. Like there is an overubundance of soft underlay under the carpet.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
The headrests on the 2nd row are NOT adjustable. Looks to be the same for the 2011 MY.

·
Registered
126 Posts
was up at GM Nationals at Carlisle Pa. they have just about every GM you wanted to drive the Traverse they had had the captain chairs with the consol in the middle. the consol sat in a lower area. Which I would think they put a peice of flat somthing one the low spot and that is the spongy part you are feeling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts