Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took ownership of a new 2023 Traverse AWD RS this last weekend. Really love the car. After putting a contract on an 8-passenger AWD in October, which still is sitting in Michigan with no idea when it will ship, I finally grabbed this one. The price worked out to what I was looking for and I am really happy with the car.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
12,208 Posts
Thats the new silver something metallic right?

I saw the color on a suburban... and opted to order the silver sage metallic on a 23.

· Registered
2023 Black RS (Blazer package)
39 Posts
I took ownership of a new 2023 Traverse AWD RS this last weekend. Really love the car. After putting a contract on an 8-passenger AWD in October, which still is sitting in Michigan with no idea when it will ship, I finally grabbed this one. The price worked out to what I was looking for and I am really happy with the car.

View attachment 11736

View attachment 11736
I had to do the same thing
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

· Registered
2019 Premier FWD
163 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts