Traverse Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new RS straight from Factory to the dealership and into my hands without anyone else test driving my vehicle. While on the lot multiple potential customer were eyeballing my RS and asking of its for sale, I had to rush after work to get it into my hands. I am so happy! I am replacing my 2003 Chevy impala which was my dads before he passed back in '08 (RIP Dad). Im sure he would be proud of me getting another chevy, because that is all I seen him drive growing up. I had to upgrade to the RS because the 1LT didn't have the 20" wheel that I can upgrade to while having the blackout trim with less chrome. I also got the trailering package with the 8" screen with NAV, HD surround helpful for my wife's curb parking. 7 passenger seating with power liftgate, no sunroof didn't need that extra cost, no dealer markup! I even bought accessories for the inside for the total cost of base + tax, tags, Digital license plate. I am happy with my dealership because he was straight up with me and told me he would beat any other pricing at any other dealership, and true to his word this dealership did beat out all of them. Other dealership were making too much pressure on me to buy their version of the RS, but I refused to pay extra dealership markup due to (supply and demand) yeah right.

Next stop is the get the full detail, cleaning paint protection that get report to carfax, I already have to Film protection on the front for the rocks. More pics to come and a video that I will post on my youtube channel.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts