Traverse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse LS.

The plastic mold that runs along the entire length of the roof on each side is cracking. It is the piece of plastic that the c channel sits in (if I had a roof rack) and I think also keeps rain outside of the interior.

Does anyone know what that piece of molding that runs the entire span of the roof is called so I may order it?

Any help appreciated.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.