Traverse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, my 2010 Traverse 2LT arrived at my dealer yesterday. Here are some pics. It has the updated AWD decal at rear in place of the previous Chevrolet decal.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
pretty nice...
enjoy

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
red426 said:
Finally, my 2010 Traverse 2LT arrived at my dealer yesterday. Here are some pics. It has the updated AWD decal at rear in place of the previous Chevrolet decal.
You'll enjoy it, I'm certain.

Say ...... is that a dent I see in the photo ????

Bob

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bobg1951chevy said:
You'll enjoy it, I'm certain.

Say ...... is that a dent I see in the photo ????

Bob
Bob

Hey Bob, what???, where's the dent?, nnooohhh!, lol.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
red426 said:
Bob

Hey Bob, what???, where's the dent?, nnooohhh!, lol.
LOL...

I think it's a dent from the champagne bottle they broke on the car in Spring Hill ! :cheers:

·
Registered
407 Posts
You ordered it? Why did they put an order on the showroom floor? Never heard of that happening. ???

·
Registered
551 Posts
09Enclave said:
You ordered it? Why did they put an order on the showroom floor? Never heard of that happening. ???
No kidding. If my ordered car came in and everyone was sitting in it and touching it I wouldnt be that happy about it!

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
right below the AWD- logo. the light reflecting off the tailgate-- theres a break in the lights continuity.

(kinf of what the ding repair guys use--- those lights with black and white lines- anything not straight- means theres a small dent)...

in this case- it may not be visible to the normal viewing eye...

Id say maybe they knew he was coming- and they drove it in to the showroom for him to see...

When I bought my saturn- way back- thats what they did- drove it in- and they took your picture with your car- and posted it on their wall...

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
oh wait--- I just put 2+2 toghether...
from the other post--- you pick up your Traverse NEXT WEEK... but its already on the showroom floor????
the other guys are right... people will be sitting in it- leaning on it etc, having their kids jump in, sitting in the seats with pens in their pockets....

I think you should call them and say--- get it off the floor--- the seats arent even covered anymore!!!!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
rbarrios said:
right below the AWD- logo. the light reflecting off the tailgate-- theres a break in the lights continuity.

(kinf of what the ding repair guys use--- those lights with black and white lines- anything not straight- means theres a small dent)...

Id say maybe they knew he was coming- and they drove it in to the showroom for him to see...

Whoa .... I was "kidding" about the dent.

When I bought my saturn- way back- thats what they did- drove it in- and they took your picture with your car- and posted it on their wall...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the concern guys, about my car looking like it is in the showroom. I won't let that happen. The only reason why I'm not picking her up yet is because I will be out in the cottage (that's cabin to you our friends south of the border from Canada) until next week. The place where i took the pics are from the basement of the dealership where they store factory orders or cars ready for delivery. My salesman made sure because we have snowstorm here in Toronto since yesterday. Anyways, they don't need my car because they have one in the showroom upstairs and quite a few on the lot. I have been seeing quite a number of them Traverse's now here in Toronto, Canada dealers as oppose to practically nothing 3 months ago, hence the factory order. When I inspected the car yesterday though, they haven't installed my advanced 2 way remote yet and the cross rails are still not in.

I'll post pics when the cross rails arrive and also after I'm done installing Owen's premiere running boards.

... and please stop scaring me with the dents.... :happy:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice Traverse red426 !!! :thumb:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks USnative, you chose a nice shade as well... cyber gray if I remember correctly?

·
Registered
158 Posts
rbarrios said:

The lights are not continuous, thus the reflection won't be. Look at the lights on the ceiling and you will see what I am talking about.

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
trAVelingman said:
The lights are not continuous, thus the reflection won't be. Look at the lights on the ceiling and you will see what I am talking about.
Good catch. That is exactly it! :thumb:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi All, I just want to share some pics of my Traverse w/ aftermarket runningboards, Owen's Premiere, just installed today... and w/ my cross bars installed as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
:thumb: Nice

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I like the look of the running boards, nice Traverse !

Bob

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Bob, thanks VB, and welcome to the forum as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts