Traverse Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
I too have the carpet issue. Picking up weathertech front mats soon and was hoping I wouldn't be annoyed by it after that. Planned to bring it up at the oil change and see if they tried to dump me off as you experienced. I felt around under the carpet and figure if they blow me off and the mats dont do the trick I might put some velcro on the back to hold it down but still be easy to access in the event of required repair.
The mat should cover it up and you won't think about it anymore

·
Registered
542 Posts
No, it doesn't cover it up. I have the OEM Chevy floor liners, which fit much better than the weathertech floor liners (had them for my 19), and they don't extend high enough to cover the foot rest. The problem with the carpet moving is higher up in the footwell, near the final edge of it. It's almost as if it was cut to short to fit properly and will not lay flat.
Okay, maybe it doesn't cover it up COMPLETELY but I have the Chevy floor liners too and I sort of know what you're talking about but I don't EVER think about it because the liner is there and I'm never looking at the foot rest area, lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts