Traverse Forum banner

My 2011 Chevy traverse doesn’t start

3K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Jorgerj201 
#1 ·
My car doesn’t start, it’s a Chevy traverse 2011.. we changed the injectors and the pressure sensor but the car says that’s have good pressure in the fuel rail and air fuel equivalent radio... I don’t know what else to do, the engine was rebuild so it’s like new... what can I do? Thank you

#2 ·
And it did run after it was rebuilt? I assume the battery is good and that it cranks. Did you check the fuses to the injectors and coils. One for odd and one for evens. Make sure that the underhood fuse box is secure, several issues came up lately due to bad connections in the fusebox. Two screws make sure they are snug.
By good pressure rail pressure, what value? What are you using to check the pressure?

#3 ·
Well we just put the motor back in the car, my friend check the pressure in the engine and I bought the high pressure fuel pump a couples months ago, we checked the fuses for coils and injectors, battery it’s brand new too and of course it cranks but doesn’t start.... when we put the computer it shows Desired rail pressure in red numbers

#5 ·
Usually the computer will tell you the actual pressure value. The computer Desired rail Pressure in red but no value? The pressure from the tank to the high pressure pump is around 50 psi and the high pressure could be 500 psi at idle. I believe there is a schrader valve where you can check the low pressure side.

#6 ·
Usually the computer will tell you the actual pressure value. The computer Desired rail Pressure in red but no value? The pressure from the tank to the high pressure pump is around 50 psi and the high pressure could be 500 psi at idle. I believe there is a schrader valve where you can check the low pressure side.

#9 ·
Hello All
I have a '13 Traverse that won't start. My wife was driving and the dreadful 'reduced engine power' and 'service stabilitrak' lit up and dropped her down from 80k/hr to 30k/hr. Got it back to the house and DTC showed low fuel pressure. Psi from tank to rail is 45-48 ignition on engine off. Does this sound like electric fuel pump, fuel module, or GM wanting mucho service dollars? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

#10 ·
Hello All
I have a '13 Traverse that won't start. My wife was driving and the dreadful 'reduced engine power' and 'service stabilitrak' lit up and dropped her down from 80k/hr to 30k/hr. Got it back to the house and DTC showed low fuel pressure. Psi
Hello All
I have a '13 Traverse that won't start. My wife was driving
Hello All
I have a '13 Traverse that won't start. My wife was driving and the dreadful 'reduced engine power' and 'service stabilitrak' lit up and dropped her down from 80k/hr to 30k/hr. Got it back to the house and DTC showed low fuel pressure. Psi from tank to rail is 45-48 ignition on engine off. Does this sound like electric fuel pump, fuel module, or GM wanting mucho service dollars? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Hello All
That happened to my at first place and it was the timing chain so i bought another engine but before you do that check the high pressure fuel pump or the fuel pump in the tank before you take out the engine because it’s a pain in the a..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.