Traverse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my 2011 1LT with the hit the road package. I also have the bluetooth, remote start, trailer package and captins chairs. The interior is ebony. Only Mods i have done so far is the clear bra and the I Smiple so the i pod will work thru the factory radio. More images and mods to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
looks awesome bro...best of luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like the color, very nice! :cheers:

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Nice color!

Nice touch with the Xmas present Bow....
The only thing you missed was the Reverse camera... I dont see the little lens...

Since you say you drive to Glendale everyday- ill be keeping my eye out for the only other Gold Mist I see on my commute to Pasadena (mine).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice to see you and the SUV, I have the same color too. IMO, it the most beautiful color...

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rbarrios said:
Nice color!

Nice touch with the Xmas present Bow....
The only thing you missed was the Reverse camera... I dont see the little lens...

Since you say you drive to Glendale everyday- ill be keeping my eye out for the only other Gold Mist I see on my commute to Pasadena (mine).
Well that was my x mas gift to myself and i dont have the reverse camera in mine. Lastly no i drive to gardena everyday but this is not my daily driver i have a 4cyl jeep patriot for that drive . I drive the 210 to 605 to 91 daily. i will however be taking my traverse on monday as the bos wants to see it as he is looking for one for his wife.

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
then who drives to Glendale? someone told me they did... hmmmm
ill keep my eye out for a patriot stuck on the overpass from the 210-W to 605-S.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rbarrios said:
then who drives to Glendale? someone told me they did... hmmmm
ill keep my eye out for a patriot stuck on the overpass from the 210-W to 605-S.
i dotn get stuck in that overpass i awlays go around it lol

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
irwindale-S to arrow-W to 605-S?

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i roll thru at 5:15 and i take the 210 west to the 605 south never sit in any traffic and coming back i do the old 605 till the end then go right to huntington then to irwindale and then get on the freeway to beat the 210 e interchange

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
ohhh 5:15.

im usually drive under the 210/605 overpass at about 7:20

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
all i have on my traverse is the port on the radio the i simple it works like the factory usb port setup it keeps the i pod charged and you can select the songs etc thru the radio.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I noticed Best Buy stocks them here at the Irvine, CA. store and the cost is $199 for parts and labor for the iSimple model for the Traverse. Been thinking about it myself. Sounds like it works great from some people I have talked to.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i got mine in best buy and it was on sale for 179.95 installed it was a great investment for me. It works fantastic very please with it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts