1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOO HOOO!!!!

Ordered it back in June.
I had the order # in my paperwork.
Online- a person was nice enough to look up the status of my order....

here was his reply

You car is at 3800 which means it was built and has a vin number the last 8 digits are AS100056. It looks like its waiting to be shipped from the factory. Once it goes past status 3800 the dealer will get an invoice and an estimated delivery date.

Im thinking and hoping--- that by the time they start shipping them out- and it arrives here in Los Angeles-- that it is close to Labor Day--- and I can maybe get any promos that are going on... 0% would be nice.

By the way I ordered...
2010 1LT
kept the 8 pass seating
Gold Mist Metallic
Tow Package
Rearview camera
Cross rails- roof
Connectivity Package (bluetooth, remote start, garage door opener)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congratulations!!!! I hope to see some pics when it comes in. We wanted the 8 pass. seating in ours when we got it and it was hard to come by (here in upstate NY anyway) in the LT trim level. We could find the LS trim with it but 95% of the LT's we looked at had the 7 pass option. It looks nicely equipped.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
rbarrios said:
WOO HOOO!!!!

Ordered it back in June.

here was his reply

You car is at 3800 which means it was built and has a vin number the last 8 digits are AS100056. It looks like its waiting to be shipped from the factory. Once it goes past status 3800 the dealer will get an invoice and an estimated delivery date.

Im thinking and hoping--- that by the time they start shipping them out- and it arrives here in Los Angeles-- that it is close to Labor Day--- and I can maybe get any promos that are going on... 0% would be nice.

By the way I ordered...
2010 1LT
kept the 8 pass seating
Gold Mist Metallic
Tow Package
Rearview camera
Cross rails- roof
Are you going to be able to take advantage of current promos OR only the promos that were in effect when the order was placed in June?

Bob

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My understanding is...The only promos I can take- are the ones that are in effect when it arrives.
Thats why I want it to arrive around Labor Day- maybe theyll have 0%
But I just found out that part of the stimulus package- allows for this...

The economic-stimulus package does provide a tax break for people who buy new cars between February 17, 2009, and December 31, 2009. They can write off state and local sales taxes and excise taxes paid on up to $49,500 of a vehicle's cost. (The tax break also applies to light trucks, motor homes and motorcycles.) :blob: :blob: :blob: :thumb:
-------------

this is nice- because here in California--- the current tax is 9.75% :eek:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I like that tax deduction as well. I think I paid almost $2500 in sales taxes on my Traverse.

·
Registered
74 Posts
That is my experience with my grand prix I ordered. The promo's you get are what are in effect at the time you take delivery.

-Joe

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
rbarrios said:
WOO HOOO!!!!

Ordered it back in June.

here was his reply

By the way I ordered...
2010 1LT
kept the 8 pass seating
Gold Mist Metallic
Tow Package
Rearview camera
Cross rails- roof
My Traverse was built on 6/4/09, was in my possession on 6/13/09.

Bob

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
holy crap... that was fast...
you live near the factory?

·
Registered
407 Posts
bobg1951chevy said:
My Traverse was built on 6/4/09, was in my possession on 6/13/09.

Bob
rbarrios said:
Not as fast as mine. My Enclave was built on July 28th 08, and I got it July 31st 08

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
rbarrios said:
The unit was built in TN and I live in GA ...not far from point A to point B.

Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts