Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 2018 Chevy Traverse LT, with a crush in the front bumper, need to replace the radiator, condenser, and fan.
But, when I removed the front bumper I found that somebody removed items from it, it is missing a control module in frot bumper passenger side, I am attaching a picture, I need help to identify it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't find what is this connection for it is under the passenger front light, ahead of the wheel.

·
Registered
2020 High Country
677 Posts
Try tascaparts.com . They have a pretty good site with good diagrams for parts lookup. Don't be surprised if it's a expensive module that needs programming though.
Not to many folks here who have had their late model apart yet to identify what you need.
Have you done a full code scan ? That would help identify the module by what fault codes are being set.

Reactions: Gus2986

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
probably one of those modules to detect vehicles in the lane next to you

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
It may very well be a connector for a device that is only found on a higher trim level than you have. It's more cost-effective to only make one wiring harness; so some connectors don't get used.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try tascaparts.com . They have a pretty good site with good diagrams for parts lookup. Don't be surprised if it's a expensive module that needs programming though.
Not to many folks here who have had their late model apart yet to identify what you need.
Have you done a full code scan ? That would help identify the module by what fault codes are being set.
Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts