Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I' wondering if someone could help me with this.
I noticed today that we have some moisture behind the mirror turn signal lens on the drives mirror. Anyone have any experience on how to disassemble/remove the mirror to be able to check the seal and/or replace the lens? I'm not finding any threads or web links that can help me so far. I've attached some images of the bad lens and the other side to compare. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have no experience or knowledge regarding the removal and disassemble of the mirror unit. However, it appears (can't really tell in photo) that there are some chips in the plastic lens itself. If so, that would probably be the entry point for moisture rather than a broken seal. you may not be able to purchase just the lens, but would have to replace the complete mirror. Good luck.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have no experience or knowledge regarding the removal and disassemble of the mirror unit. However, it appears (can't really tell in photo) that there are some chips in the plastic lens itself. If so, that would probably be the entry point for moisture rather than a broken seal. you may not be able to purchase just the lens, but would have to replace the complete mirror. Good luck.
^^^I was gonna say the same thing...it looks damaged compared to the passenger side one

Looks like you need part #84206438
#11 here:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts