Traverse Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we chit chat back and forth, we know one another by our "on line" names, but generally do not know where one another calls home. I thought it may be fun and interesting to give one another "Christmas Greetings" and where we call home.

Soooooo, A "Merry Christmas to all the Traverse folks" from bobg1951chevy in Ellijay, Georgia !

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas From Where Ever you are ...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Toronto, Ontario, Canada......

·
Registered
272 Posts

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Kawazar family in Syracuse NY!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts

Neat idea!

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2010 from Medman (Rob), Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada!

Medman :beer:

·
Registered
11,572 Posts

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from West Covina, California.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from San Marcos Texas! The best to all of you.
From an GMC 2010 Acadia owner (since Dec 17th 2009).

·
Registered
312 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas From Wherever you are ...

A very Merry Christmas and an Blissful New year from deep in the heart of God's very own backyard; the great state of Texas. As we say around here, Texas is a state of mind. We also say things like Don't Mess with Texas and Howdy Y'all, but not when the neighbors are watching.

andylibby from Keller, Texas (just north of Dallas-Fort Worth)
:cheers:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Merry Christmas from East Greenbush, NY :banana:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Merry Christmas and God Bless from the Yano family in Kaimuki (Honolulu, Hawaii)

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Travellingman,

Do you know when Traverse production is scheduled to being in Michigan? I see you are from Spring Hill, OH, so I thought you may have worked at the assembly plant.

Regards,

·
Registered
158 Posts
Quantum said:
Travellingman,

Do you know when Traverse production is scheduled to being in Michigan? I see you are from Spring Hill, OH, so I thought you may have worked at the assembly plant.

Regards,
I do not work at the GM Plant in Spring Hill but I know some people who do/did. Production on the Traverse won't commence until all of the equipment has been disassembled, shipped and reassembled in Orion Township, MI. It is tentatively scheduled for the end of March, first of April.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts