Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My wife and I have been looking at the Traverse for quite a while and Monday we bought a 2LT. Long story short, we turned in our Trailblazer which had the memory seat & mirrors option. Our Traverse did not come with this option, but I would like to investigate if I could add it.

What I do not know is if it's a simple plug in module & trim piece change, or if it requires a different wiring harness. If it requires a different wiring harness, that would tell me that it is a factory install only option, and it would not be possible to add it.

Does anyone have a 2LT with this option? Does anyone work for GM, a dealership, or the Spring Hill plant that would know if this is possible to add to an already assembled vehicle?

Thank you very much!

Scott

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
sorry, I dont know the answer to your question...but I too am looking at the Traverse.
And also have a Trailblazer.
just curious how your Trailblazer treated you. Mileage when turned it in (trade or lease). Any major problems?
My Trailblazer has been great- I now have 143,660 miles and it still purrs along- Im waiting till at least 150,000 before I go get a traverse.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The body harness doesnt support it. You need the complete seat module and wire harness and both the front door lock must be replace and the harness in the door. You still would me missing a power feed from the seat to the fuse box. I know because I have gotten half way thru.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts