Traverse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of purchasing a Traverse. Noticed that the LTZ seems to come with sport tires on 20 inch rims rather than all seasons. Anyone have experience with the tires? How do they hold up in weather? Do they wear faster? Are they more susceptible to blow out? Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
My 2009 LTZ came with Bridgestone Dueller H/T Alenzas. I bought the same tire for my 2007 Chevy Avalanche with 17's. So far treadwear is great with 5000 mile rotations. Expect to get about 60,000 mile on em!

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
dont forget- these being front wheel drive- the tires may wear faster so rotate often and keep an eye out for unusual wear.
But if youre an easy driver- then tires should last a while.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The Bridgestone Dueller H/T Alenzas are M&S (mud and snow) rated. Haven't had enough snow to really try mine out yet.

Bob

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
We have the 20's on our Traverse, and last winter when we actually had some snow, the Traverse got very good traction. Had up to 8" at one time, and with a FWD only, our Traverse had no problems getting around town. We've noticed pretty even wear, but I rotate every 5k miles, or every oil change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts