Traverse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone happen to know the part numbers for the LTZ grille? I know their are after market options but I would prefer to have the factory grille.

Cal

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
I cant see the part #...
but gmpartsdirect has the parts... (shipping extra)..

it comes in 2 pieces.
upper and lower. the LTZ must be the one WITH CHROME.

the prices are $105.83 and $184.90 (MSRP are $172.47 and $301.34) - interestingly enough-- the parts with NO chrome are the same price... odd.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting. I went ahead and ordered the version with Chrome, lets see what happens. Thanks pointing it out :)

Cal

·
Registered
105 Posts
I also liked how this grill looks, but I don't think it's chrome, more like grayish shade as oppose to black.

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
the LTZ does appear to have chrome when you look at it from the front/side...
as compared to the LS and LT.

black looking- no chrome..

with chrome

A

·
0 Posts
I also noticed the LTZ doesn't have the Traverse name in the door ???

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AA/78U said:

The LTZ is just newer than the LT above. I believe they stopped putting traverse on the door sometime before the 2010 model came out.

Cal

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
My Traverse, built in March, 2010, does not have the "TRAVERSE" or the GM chicklet on the door. I like the cleaned up look personally. I also don't have "CHEVROLET" on the back of my hatch.

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
AA/78U said:
yup- later build 2010's had the following removed
TRAVERSE from doors.
GM chicklet from doors
CHEVROLET from tailgate

and had the following added...
if its an AWD traverse.. an AWD logo was added in the location that previously said Chevrolet.

it is possible to see a traverse with no traverse on the doors-- but will have a chicklet...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rbarrios said:
it is possible to see a traverse with no traverse on the doors-- but will have a chicklet...
I fall in to this category. I also had the Chevrolet on the back before I removed it. I ended up de-badging the entire back end, excluding the bowtie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts