Traverse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my first ever traverse a 2020 LT and want to change it to look like a RS. I have already replaced the bow ties and "traverse" emblems. I haven't had any luck locating the window sill moldings in black or the piece around the fog lights in black. Can anyone help? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're probably better off just wrapping (with vinyl) or plasti-dipping the window moldings. I'm sure all of that trim wouldn't be cheap from GM

Fog light bezels, I think are these accessory ones:
Hey, thanks for the link! Yes the same shop that replaced my emblems and bow ties are able to hand paint the window moldings for me as well as switching out the chrome grill to black. Thanks again!

·
Registered
52 Posts
You're probably better off just wrapping (with vinyl) or plasti-dipping the window moldings. I'm sure all of that trim wouldn't be cheap from GM

Fog light bezels, I think are these accessory ones:
Yep, nice part and helpful link. Didn't know about this item. I swapped my OEM chrome grill for the black GM unit and it looks a 1000% better in my opinion. Now gotta get these fog light trim pieces ordered !!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Gonna have to do a bit of research, they show them for a 2020 but not a 2019. Wondering out loud if something has changed on the '20s..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I priced out the window trim in black at one point and it came out to over $1000. So I said forget it. Gmpartsdirect had them. I was, however, able to get the black chrome license plate applique from the same website. Looks great on my graphite metallic paint!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I priced out the window trim in black at one point and it came out to over $1000. So I said forget it. Gmpartsdirect had them. I was, however, able to get the black chrome license plate applique from the same website. Looks great on my graphite metallic paint!
Yep, did that part as well as the bowties & lettering along with the grill. Very happy with the results.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Quick update on the black fog light trim rings. Ordered April 14, 2020 from shopchevyparts.com, they arrived in a crushed box from UPS and of course one of the trim pieces was broken. Unlike most companies I deal with, shopchevyparts.com makes the customer file a claim with the shipper for damage, which I did. Long story short, after a month and half of fiery hoop jumping and promises of reshipment on another set of trim rings, they credited my card for the purchase. I believe in a pat on the back for good service (dallasgmparts.com has been very good to me so far) and a kick in the seat for poor service. No follow up emails on status and damaged parts (which was not their fault) turned me off from my one transaction with shopchevyparts.com.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts